So you got the Code to work...
- Did you put in any error handling to allow the code to close in style?
- The files you created from data-frames, Are they looking pretty?
- Have you saved the files to a unique folder?
- Do you have the files named so they don't overwrite each other?
- Do you have to index the files into subfolders to manage them better?
- How do you handle the file if it empty, do you keep it or create a log file and put an entry in there for each empty file?
Now, how do you tell the boss how great you are without sounding FANTASTIC?
Oh the joys of Python, Pandas etc to create tools that will save people a lot of time.